We can't wait to work with you all, AND to protect everybody's time and talent, we like to lay everything out on the table so YOU KNOW WE'VE GOT YOU COVEREd. It's a lot of reading, but don't skim! it's all important:
This document covers the following dates:
- August 27-30 workshop in Manhattan
- Oct 1 - Nov 3 Rehearsals in NYC
- Nov 4-21 Show runs (16 performances) in Brooklyn at the Actors' Fund Art Center
TAI NYC Workshop
This four-day workshop (August 27-30 6 - 10 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m Saturday and Sunday) will be held in Manhattan.
You - the theater artist - promise to keep sacred the following dates so that we can make magic together, and if you find out you have a conflict, you must make every good faith effort to contact us in a timely manner.
- August 27-30 Workshop in NYC (6 - 10 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m Saturday and Sunday)
- Oct 1 - 26 Rehearsals in NYC (6 - 10 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m Saturday and Sunday - details TBA)
- Oct 27 -Nov 21 Tech and Show runs (16 performances) in Brooklyn at the Actors' Fund Art Center as follows:
You - the theater artist - promise to keep quiet about the material we're building, to protect our intellectual property and preserve the fun of surprise for our audiences!
You - the theater artist - promise to hold blameless Hook & Eye Theater for injury sustained (however unlikely) during the normal business of rehearsing and creating during this workshop. Hook & Eye has volunteer accident insurance.
You - the theater artist - release any image or recording made during the workshops, rehearsal and performance for use by the presenters in any publicity materials in print, online, or in grant applications.
We - the presenters - promise to provide monetary compensation as follows:
- August 27-30 Workshop in NYC: $40 per diem ($160 total)
- Oct 1 - Nov 21 Rehearsal and Performance: $700