GOD IS A VERB CONTRACT CREATIVE
We can't wait to work with you all, AND to protect everybody's time and talent, we like to lay everything out on the table so YOU KNOW WE'VE GOT YOU COVEREd. It's a lot of reading, but don't skim! it's all important:
This document covers the following dates:
- August 27-30 workshop in Manhattan
- Oct 1 - Nov 3 Rehearsals in NYC
- Nov 4-21 Show runs (16 performances) in Brooklyn at the Actors' Fund Art Center
TAI NYC Workshop
This four-day workshop (August 27-30 6 - 10 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m Saturday and Sunday) will be held in Manhattan.
You - the theater artist - promise to keep sacred the following dates so that we can make magic together, and if you find out you have a conflict, you must make every good faith effort to contact us in a timely manner.
- August 27-30 Workshop in NYC (6 - 10 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m Saturday and Sunday)
- Oct 1 - 26 Rehearsals in NYC (6 - 10 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m Saturday and Sunday - details TBA)
- Oct 27 -Nov 21 Tech and Show runs (16 performances) in Brooklyn at the Actors' Fund Art Center as follows:
You - the theater artist - promise to keep quiet about the material we're building, to protect our intellectual property and preserve the fun of surprise for our audiences!
You - the theater artist - promise to hold blameless Hook & Eye Theater for injury sustained (however unlikely) during the normal business of rehearsing and creating during this workshop. Hook & Eye has volunteer accident insurance.
You - the theater artist - release any image or recording made during the workshops, rehearsal and performance for use by the presenters in any publicity materials in print, online, or in grant applications.
We - the presenters - promise to provide monetary compensation as follows:
- August 27-30 Workshop in NYC: $40 per diem ($160 total)
- Oct 1 - Nov 21 Rehearsal and Performance: $700