GOD IS A VERB CONTRACT COSTUME/SET/LIGHTS/ART
We can't wait to work with you all, AND to protect everybody's time and talent, we like to lay everything out on the table so YOU KNOW WE'VE GOT YOU COVEREd.
YOU - theater artist - PROMISE TO KEEP SACRED THESE DATES SO THAT WE CAN MAKE MAGIC TOGETHER, AND IF YOU FIND OUT YOU HAVE A CONFLICT, YOU MUST MAKE EVERY GOOD FAITH EFFORT TO CONTACT US IN A TIMELY MANNER. This Contract covers the following dates:
- Creative Deadlines
- SET - Sketches by Sept 15, Final design by Sept 30
- COSTUMES - Initial deadline by Oct 1, Final Designs by Oct 15
- LIGHTING - Initial design concept Oct 15 (based on cooperative agreement with set design)
- PROJECTION - First draft Oct 10, Final Oct 20
- Oct 1 - Oct 26 Rehearsals in NYC - Tues-Friday 6-10 p.m. - Sat-Sun 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (mandatory for performers, optional for creatives, or by agreement)
- Oct 27 - Nov 4 Tech Week (specific dates and times as below)
- Nov 4 - Nov 21 Run o f Show
Tech Week and Performances
You - the theater artist - promise to keep quiet about the material we're building, to protect our intellectual property and preserve the fun of surprise for our audiences!
You - the theater artist - promise to hold blameless Hook & Eye Theater for injury sustained (however unlikely) during the normal business of rehearsing and creating during this workshop. Hook & Eye has volunteer accident insurance.
You - the theater artist - release any image or recording made during the workshops, rehearsal and performance for use by the presenters in any publicity materials in print, online, or in grant applications.
We - the presenters - promise to provide monetary compensation as follows:
- CREATIVES $700 per THEATER ARTIST paid as follows: $350 Oct 1st for the delivery of designs according to the above deadlines, and $350 Nov 8th for oversight/execution of those designs in agreement with the PRESENTERS. Materials budgets to be approved and provided by the PRESENTERS.
- PERFORMERS $700 per THEATER ARTIST paid as follows: $350 Nov 4th, and $350 Nov 21st.